CBD + Collagen + Matcha Latte This CBD matcha latte recipe delivers transformational results with pure and potent plant-sourced ingredients, conveniently and deliciously.
It’s the perfect hot drink to get your morning started. Swap out your morning cup of coffee with this CBD Matcha latte. Rich in antioxidants that help promote healthy hair skin and joints.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic matcha powder
- 1 full dropper SoCo Full-Spectrum CBD Oil (15mg)
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Collagen Powder (vegan)
- Add matcha powder to your serving mug with SoCo Full-Spectrum CBD Oil, honey, cinnamon, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of hot water.
- Whisk in the mug with a bamboo whisk, spoon or metal whisk until completely dissolved. Set aside.
- heat your dairy-free milk in the microwave or over the stove in a separate cup or mug until hot and steaming. About 90 seconds in the microwave.
- Add the coconut oil and Collagen to the steaming milk. Blend on high for a few seconds to get frothy, use a handheld frother or vigorously whisk with a handheld whisk.
- Pour milk mixture into a mug with the matcha powder. Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
*If you’d like to make this an iced latte, add ice to the matcha mixture and blend milk and collagen together. Pour over matcha and ice, leaving out the coconut oil.